I feel like posting what cute little kristal say... so cuteeeee.
I am so happy when i see kristal so cute and innocent. How i wish i m still a kid...Part 1:
Me: ( looking for weiqiang in my mum room) Where is wei qiang kor kor??
Kristal: (helping me to find weiqiang) Dunno.
Me: Where ar, y i cannot find him???
Kristal: (pointing @ the window in my mum room) Oh i know, SHE jump down.
Me: =.="
Some more HE become SHE. Pro ans hor? she jump down.
Part 2:
Calling weiqiang over the phone.
Kristal: Hello, you is where?
My sis: (recorrecting her) Where are you?
Kristal: Where are you?
Weiqiang: I @ tampines.
Kristal: Tampines? Why you go tampines?
1 second lata she realise....
Kristal: Hey my house leh. (She also live in tampines)
Part 3:
While playing i take away somthing from her...
Kristal: I dun friend you le ar.
Me: Dun friend dun friend lah.
Kristal: K i dun friend you le. (went out to the living room to play on her own)
After while....
Kristal: Xiao yi, y the toy like that one.
Me: (act to ignore her)
Kristal: XIAO YI
Me: (still acting)
Kristal: xiao yi you really dun wan to friend me le ar?? (giving me an innocent look)
Me: I tot you dun wan to friend me??
Kristal: I WAN.
Me: ( looking for weiqiang in my mum room) Where is wei qiang kor kor??
Kristal: (helping me to find weiqiang) Dunno.
Me: Where ar, y i cannot find him???
Kristal: (pointing @ the window in my mum room) Oh i know, SHE jump down.
Me: =.="
Some more HE become SHE. Pro ans hor? she jump down.
Part 2:
Calling weiqiang over the phone.
Kristal: Hello, you is where?
My sis: (recorrecting her) Where are you?
Kristal: Where are you?
Weiqiang: I @ tampines.
Kristal: Tampines? Why you go tampines?
1 second lata she realise....
Kristal: Hey my house leh. (She also live in tampines)
Part 3:
While playing i take away somthing from her...
Kristal: I dun friend you le ar.
Me: Dun friend dun friend lah.
Kristal: K i dun friend you le. (went out to the living room to play on her own)
After while....
Kristal: Xiao yi, y the toy like that one.
Me: (act to ignore her)
Kristal: XIAO YI
Me: (still acting)
Kristal: xiao yi you really dun wan to friend me le ar?? (giving me an innocent look)
Me: I tot you dun wan to friend me??
Kristal: I WAN.


Post a Comment
<