Yeh finally left 1 day to HK.
Taking time off today can go home at 4.30pm instead of 6pm, whoo.
I have totally no mood to do work and now I am just waiting for time to pass. I am so excited over the trip as HK is a place I wanted to go very long and some more I am going with my dear ^.^v
Tonight must go home do my last mins pack, hope I will be able to fall aslp tonight. lol
Morning flight at 10.15am and got to reach airport by 9am tml.
Sharing cabbie with dear, liebee, pohswan, at least 4 ppl a cab wun cost a bomb (airport charge + morning extra charge).
Haiz if Jt is goin everything will be perfect le =(
*Praying that everything goes smooth & hope everyone will enjoy the trip =)*
BYE

+++Bon Voyage+++
Taking time off today can go home at 4.30pm instead of 6pm, whoo.
I have totally no mood to do work and now I am just waiting for time to pass. I am so excited over the trip as HK is a place I wanted to go very long and some more I am going with my dear ^.^v
Tonight must go home do my last mins pack, hope I will be able to fall aslp tonight. lol
Morning flight at 10.15am and got to reach airport by 9am tml.
Sharing cabbie with dear, liebee, pohswan, at least 4 ppl a cab wun cost a bomb (airport charge + morning extra charge).
Haiz if Jt is goin everything will be perfect le =(
*Praying that everything goes smooth & hope everyone will enjoy the trip =)*
BYE
+++Bon Voyage+++
Labels: My Holiday - Hongkong


Post a Comment
<