(22 Aug) Fri: Brought 6 Friday firework ticket @ $12(discounted price) so I went with dear, my sis and her bf (maverick) and for the remaining tickets are for my sis frenz.
Supposes to meet my dear after work 6pm @ City Hall Mrt. But stupid idiot, I got to OT ½ more really spoil my mood sia. After I have settled my thing in Office I quickly rush down to meet my dear I reach there at ard 6.30pm. There is a lot of ppl standing ard
City Hall Mrt therefore it was a hard time finding him. Trying to call him but his stupid HP no batt.. ARGH so pek cek. 10mins lata FINALLY we saw each other.
I reach the floating stage at 7.40pm, take some photo of SG night view. Then settle down to eat my cup corn. Ard 8.15pm my sis n her bf came. And it starts to drizzle luckily the rain stop before the firework actually start. As usual missy Pekky was late. Suppose to be seat at 8.30pm she reach ard 8.45pm.
9.10pm the firework started that is what everyone is waiting for!!! BO!!! BO!!!BO!!!
OMG the firework are so beautifully. If you miss the firework on fri you can take a look of the pic I have taken and oso the video. ENJOY!!

Singapore Firework Festival

Firework carnival


Singapore Night View

Flyer












Sat: Rented Heart Of Greed 2( 溏心风暴II 家好月圆) and now my dad, mum, qiang and I are choinging溏心风暴II. The drama is really nice; you will feel angry and sad while watching the show.


(溏心风暴II 家好月圆) click HERE
Sun: Continue my drama finish up to episode 12. Ard 4pm dear and I went to AMK to catch a movie(Fate). Blur me forget to bring my spec so got to rush hm to take my spec therefore I miss the front part which is the most impt. And of coz the whole movie we were like ???? what happened? No rating given coz i missed the front part.


***Singapore Firework Festival***
Supposes to meet my dear after work 6pm @ City Hall Mrt. But stupid idiot, I got to OT ½ more really spoil my mood sia. After I have settled my thing in Office I quickly rush down to meet my dear I reach there at ard 6.30pm. There is a lot of ppl standing ard
City Hall Mrt therefore it was a hard time finding him. Trying to call him but his stupid HP no batt.. ARGH so pek cek. 10mins lata FINALLY we saw each other.
I reach the floating stage at 7.40pm, take some photo of SG night view. Then settle down to eat my cup corn. Ard 8.15pm my sis n her bf came. And it starts to drizzle luckily the rain stop before the firework actually start. As usual missy Pekky was late. Suppose to be seat at 8.30pm she reach ard 8.45pm.
9.10pm the firework started that is what everyone is waiting for!!! BO!!! BO!!!BO!!!
OMG the firework are so beautifully. If you miss the firework on fri you can take a look of the pic I have taken and oso the video. ENJOY!!

Singapore Firework Festival

Firework carnival


Singapore Night View

Flyer












Sat: Rented Heart Of Greed 2( 溏心风暴II 家好月圆) and now my dad, mum, qiang and I are choinging溏心风暴II. The drama is really nice; you will feel angry and sad while watching the show.


(溏心风暴II 家好月圆) click HERE
Sun: Continue my drama finish up to episode 12. Ard 4pm dear and I went to AMK to catch a movie(Fate). Blur me forget to bring my spec so got to rush hm to take my spec therefore I miss the front part which is the most impt. And of coz the whole movie we were like ???? what happened? No rating given coz i missed the front part.

***Singapore Firework Festival***


Post a Comment
<