finally went to changi airport with dear... i have been waiting to go changi airport with dear but after i went there i found myself so silly... there is nth much to shop at changi airport and y am i so excited abt it =.=" but i still enjoy the day with him =)








Popeye...




Went to candy empire for some sweet =)





We went to Tampines One the new shopping centre... omg lor so many ppl esp the shop 'uni qlo' we shop for a while and we decided to come again next x when there wasn’t so much ppl. Meet up with jingting and jingxian at Tampines One Manpuku. Manpuku is like japanese style Marche, the variety of food is quite a lot all so tempting hee. I ate the Kimchi Seafood Nabeyaki Udon, the prawn was so ‘Q’ the seafood so fresh it taste yummy. As for desert I wanted to eat the fruit tart but sold out so I try the mango parfait, it is something like mango softee. After my dinner dear and I went to tampines mall to watch Shinjuku Incident… Nice show but the ending not gd… all dead… friends betray each other for $$ what a sad thing…







*** Photo taking ***
Elaine 21th birthday celebration at downtown east, it likes a small gathering. We sit down chat and take photo… 1st wanted to play bowling after the celebration so we wrote our name in the waiting listing No 195 but after Elaine cuts her cake the queue number is already 210 so we went back hm.



















+++ Happy Birthday Elaine +++
After my accounting lesson went to Holland V Crystal Jade for the steamboat buffet which have free flow of xiao long bao… YUM YUM all of us eat till damn full...




Sun stay at hm to play wii and watch finish野蛮奶奶大战戈师奶… funny show, now watching Korean F4. Dinner my parent bring us to my hse near by coffee shop to eat… the food there is nice I love the salad prawn… yummy



My Parent

Sis and her bf

LOL I having been eating n eating for the past few days… so fattening~~

♥♥♥ Love To Be With You ♥♥♥








Popeye...




Went to candy empire for some sweet =)





We went to Tampines One the new shopping centre... omg lor so many ppl esp the shop 'uni qlo' we shop for a while and we decided to come again next x when there wasn’t so much ppl. Meet up with jingting and jingxian at Tampines One Manpuku. Manpuku is like japanese style Marche, the variety of food is quite a lot all so tempting hee. I ate the Kimchi Seafood Nabeyaki Udon, the prawn was so ‘Q’ the seafood so fresh it taste yummy. As for desert I wanted to eat the fruit tart but sold out so I try the mango parfait, it is something like mango softee. After my dinner dear and I went to tampines mall to watch Shinjuku Incident… Nice show but the ending not gd… all dead… friends betray each other for $$ what a sad thing…






*** Photo taking ***
Elaine 21th birthday celebration at downtown east, it likes a small gathering. We sit down chat and take photo… 1st wanted to play bowling after the celebration so we wrote our name in the waiting listing No 195 but after Elaine cuts her cake the queue number is already 210 so we went back hm.


















+++ Happy Birthday Elaine +++
After my accounting lesson went to Holland V Crystal Jade for the steamboat buffet which have free flow of xiao long bao… YUM YUM all of us eat till damn full...




Sun stay at hm to play wii and watch finish野蛮奶奶大战戈师奶… funny show, now watching Korean F4. Dinner my parent bring us to my hse near by coffee shop to eat… the food there is nice I love the salad prawn… yummy



My Parent

Sis and her bf

LOL I having been eating n eating for the past few days… so fattening~~
♥♥♥ Love To Be With You ♥♥♥



2015-12-05keyun
air max 95
tiffany jewelry
ugg australia
uggs for sale
michael kors outlet
uggs sale
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
louis vuitton bags
canada goose outlet
ugg sale
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg outlet
gucci handbags
replica rolex watches
air max 95
p90x
ugg australia
jordan 11 concord
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet online
kobe 8
michael kors outlet
longchamp handbags
kate spade handbags
fake oakley sunglasses
ray-ban sunglasses
uggs on sale
mont blanc pens
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online
ray-ban sunglasses
canada goose sale
coach factory outlet
beats by dre
uggs on sale
the north face jackets
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Post a Comment
<