Finally exam is over… no more stress for exam but goin to stress for work =.=
shl have take leave on tues totally not euff slp coz I only slp 3hrs for the day b4. _._zzz
After exam jt and I went to the cathay to eat Astons as I m craving for the food after lunch we went into the shop DIGISKIN which help you to design your hp… so I decided to make one on my hp as I really like the design and the crystal some more dear sponsor me hee ... *bling bling*… super chio sia *.*
I was asked to wait for their call b4 I collect my hp, so we went to ps to shop. We spent our time at Spotlight, both of us is like SIAO KIA wearing mask making funny action and take pics… worse still when we are doing some stupid stuff a passerby saw it… she look so stunt when she saw what we are doing lol.
45 mins lata we went back to collect my hp =) yeh I m so happy my hp looks so nice now…







we finish our shopping at 6++pm so we decided to stay and see Aaron and Ekin as they are coming to PS at 7pm for the movie’风云’. As usual they are late they reach PS ard 8+pm… we were standing at lvl railing as lvl 1 is full of ppl. There is a little boy standing beside jt, omg tt boy was so dirty sia… his both hand was full of 口水 & 鼻涕 jt so scare that the boy touch her. Beside mi was a auntie she shout n clap hand so loud.. then keep toking she even tap my shoulder and tok to mi… 来了, 来了 =.= and got 2 lady wanted to squeeze in. I was standing beside jt then they can place her hand/ finger on the railing between us like she can really squeeze in sia… =.=








seeing aaron n ekin remind mi of last x, when i go chase those celebrity... below are those photo that i took...

F4

Jolin

5566

Faye Wong

Miriam & Tony Leung

Miriam & Tony Leung

Shawn Yue

Huang Qui Shen

Twins effect

Twins Effect- Twins, Josie Ho, Edison

Twins Effect - Ah Sa

Princess D- Daniel Wu, Lee Xin Jie, Edison

Infernal Affairs- Shawn Yue & Edison

Shawn Yue & Edison
Happy birthday Ying Hui










Story Telling by lindy... lol

This is how miss blur yinghui cut the cake =.=

*** Happy Girls Day ***
shl have take leave on tues totally not euff slp coz I only slp 3hrs for the day b4. _._zzz
After exam jt and I went to the cathay to eat Astons as I m craving for the food after lunch we went into the shop DIGISKIN which help you to design your hp… so I decided to make one on my hp as I really like the design and the crystal some more dear sponsor me hee ... *bling bling*… super chio sia *.*
I was asked to wait for their call b4 I collect my hp, so we went to ps to shop. We spent our time at Spotlight, both of us is like SIAO KIA wearing mask making funny action and take pics… worse still when we are doing some stupid stuff a passerby saw it… she look so stunt when she saw what we are doing lol.
45 mins lata we went back to collect my hp =) yeh I m so happy my hp looks so nice now…







we finish our shopping at 6++pm so we decided to stay and see Aaron and Ekin as they are coming to PS at 7pm for the movie’风云’. As usual they are late they reach PS ard 8+pm… we were standing at lvl railing as lvl 1 is full of ppl. There is a little boy standing beside jt, omg tt boy was so dirty sia… his both hand was full of 口水 & 鼻涕 jt so scare that the boy touch her. Beside mi was a auntie she shout n clap hand so loud.. then keep toking she even tap my shoulder and tok to mi… 来了, 来了 =.= and got 2 lady wanted to squeeze in. I was standing beside jt then they can place her hand/ finger on the railing between us like she can really squeeze in sia… =.=








seeing aaron n ekin remind mi of last x, when i go chase those celebrity... below are those photo that i took...

F4

Jolin

5566

Faye Wong

Miriam & Tony Leung

Miriam & Tony Leung

Shawn Yue

Huang Qui Shen

Twins effect

Twins Effect- Twins, Josie Ho, Edison

Twins Effect - Ah Sa

Princess D- Daniel Wu, Lee Xin Jie, Edison

Infernal Affairs- Shawn Yue & Edison

Shawn Yue & Edison
Happy birthday Ying Hui










Story Telling by lindy... lol

This is how miss blur yinghui cut the cake =.=
*** Happy Girls Day ***


Post a Comment
<