I was 1st introduce to Ampoule during one of my facial sessions about a year ago.
I was pretty surprise with the effectiveness of the ampoule and how it deeply moistures the skin making it smooth and supple.
Despite ampoule being more concentrated as compared to the moisturising serum & essence, it felt very thin and smooth which promotes the quick penetration and absorption into the skin.
After doing some quick research on my own, I realised the prices of ampoule can really vary a lot, thus my journey to seek a reasonably priced ampoule began. After emptying the last drop of ampoule left over from my facial session.
I went to a few facial company to ask for a quote for their ampoule and the prices can range from the following:
1. 2ml for $39 ($19.50 per ml)
2. 3ml for $50 ($16.50 per ml)
3. 3ml for $90 ($30.00 per ml)
I'm sure they may argue that the quality differs therefore the difference in prices, but as a typical Singaporean, we always seek what we deem to be the most valued for money. (We always want Cheap & Good things)
To be honest I was pretty surprise that it could cost up to $30 for just 1ml of the ampoule and this isn't going to be an one-off affair. Even if I were to apply the ampoule on a weekly basis, it would cost a bomb.
Fortunately enough, I found Skin Food's Aloe Moisture Ampoule 100. The price was pretty reasonable at $80 per 50ml bottle($1.60 per ml).
Comparing it to, if I had gotten it from the facial firms, the cheapest offer being the (3ml for $50)
To obtain 50ml of ampoule from the facial firm it would had cost me a whooping $825.00!!!
But of course, in order to determine if its a good deal depends on whether or not its effectiveness is equivalent to the ampoule from my last facial session.

Skin Food's Aloe Moisture Ampoule 100
After 2 weeks of use, I found Skin Food's Aloe Moisture Ampoule 100 to be slightly less effective, not all that noticeable actually and definitely valued for money. It does moisturise the skin but its effects are not as visible as the one from facial firms after a 1 time usage. In the long run, the Skin Food's Aloe Moisture Ampoule 100 is definitely my choice of ampoule as its cheap and gets the job done.
I would highly recommend it to those with dry skin problems as its definitely better than just applying moisturisers alone and it won't cause the skin to look oily.

Thin Watery Texture

Just simply apply 2-3 drops of ampoule & massage/pat until fully absorbed by skin.
Steps to application of the facial products:
Night:
Cleansing > Toner > Ampoule > Serum/ Essence > Emulsion/ Moisturiser > Eye Cream
Day:
Cleansing > Toner > Ampoule > Serum/ Essence > Emulsion/ Moisturiser > Eye Cream > Sun Block > Makeup
Website:
*Remember it is important to keep your skin hydrated to slow down the effects of ageing*
Labels: my review


Post a Comment
<