Went back to NYP after work on fri with jt and qiang to return back our graduation gown. Feel so emo when I m in sch, thinking back the enjoyable time I spend in sch. After returning the gown I got back $28.70 of the deposit. So I decided to eat suki sushi with jt her family. After the dinner I have use up $22.10 out of the $28.70.Went into a shop to buy cute card holder and a hello kitty mouse.

My new Hello Kitty Mouse

Pek hwa Zhi pai pic

Draw by Pek Hwa on my white broad

Pek Hwa Beautiful sock full of holes=.=
Saturday went to sky premier fitness at harbor front tower two for yoga, gym, sauna & body massage with jingting, jingxian and their mum. Supposed to meet jt @ Serangoon MRT, 10am but I was late. Ard 10.15am jt called me to leave my hse but I was still bathing, I was shock that we are actually meeting @ 10am not 11am. All along I have being thinking that we are meeting @ 11am. =.= Got a quick bath, make up, dry my hair, change clothes and leave the hse @ 10.35am, don’t even have time to straighten my hair. Reach the place @ 11.30am, late for ½ hr. 1st station yoga, Omg torture leh. The yoga lesson wasn’t meant for beginner and my bones so hard how to stretch and bend like rubber. =.= Some exercise make my leg shake like jelly sia cant balance myself. Me and jt watching each other leg shake like jelly ended up luffing at each other. Lols. Worse still the instructor ask us to face down and breathe in & out… the stupid mat so STINK how to breathe in & out???? 2nd station gym, we went for the running mill and manage to burn up 65 calories. ^.^v
3rd station body massage, wooh shiok sia but I don’t really enjoy the head massage, the person press till so hard till my skull going to crack le. Lastly we went for sauna, perspire like water fall, but good, all the toxins perspire out le hee. After all the yoga, gym, sauna & body massage I feel so tired and also feel that I have lost weight le wahaha…My workout session end at 4.15pm, then say bye bye to jt, jx and their mum. As they are went to vivo to shop. I took cab down to my dear hse for a rest and at ard 7pm we went to Tampines for our dinner at ljs and do some shopping. Went to M)PHOSIS to buy a bag and Mango to buy wallet which I saw last week but both NO MORE le T.T so sad. went back Empty handed. Again my dear overnight at my hse, we went for pasamalam at my hse downstairs bought some food for my supper…. Think my 65 calories is back again le… =.= On Sunday feel so lazy to go out and also my poor qiang tooth ache so we decided to play maple and watch hk drama 天機算.Hope my dear tooth faster hao *sayang saying*
Photo time:

















Hi woulԁ you mind shагіng ωhich blog platfоrm you’re usіng?
I’m
looking to start my οwn blog in the neaг
future but ӏ’m having a dіfficult time sеlecting between
ВlogЕngine/Wordpreѕs/B2eνοlutiоn and
Dгupal. Thе rеaѕon I аѕk is bесause
youг laуout seemѕ different then moѕt blogѕ anԁ
I’m looκing foг something unique.
P.Ѕ Αpologies fοг beіng оff-tοpic but I had to aѕκ!
Tаκe a lοоκ at my blog: Potting Soil
Hi,
The platform I am using is blogspot =)
Aftеr goіng over a number of the blog posts on your website, I honеstly aρpreсiate your technique of
blοgging. I savеd it to my bookmarκ wеbsite list and will be checking back
soon. Take a loοk аt my website too and tell me how уou feel.
Mу web page; http://paydayloanstorontoca.com/">MaplePDL (http://greatdevs.com)
Post a Comment
<