Sat (30 Aug)- Went to Isetan Wisma for cleo make over. As i had mention b4 just simply purchase a $30 Voucher and you can use the voucher to redeem Lanegie product.They will provide a full make over + a photo taking. You can keep a copy of the photo and also can choose to submit one to Cleo magazine to be the cover girl. Both me and jt didn’t send, as we only went for the makeover for fun. They also give $50+ worth goodies bag, consist of: Sample of Water bank essence, Power Skin Refiner, voucher etcAfter the makeover I feel so weird, I think is the makeup bah so black not use to it. I dun really like the photo being taken coz can see my pimple n oso my double chin argh.




Free Gift with every $80 spend on Laneige

Free Gift + voucher given when you register the make over.

Finally got my full set of sliding pact (pink, purple and blue)!!!
Recommendation: Real Long MascaraReal Long Mascara is really good, your eye lash really grow LONG. I bought one and I really like it.

Laneige spokesman:
Jeon Ji Hyun(2004-2007) VS Song Hye Kyo(2008 - )







*PS: 27 Sept 2008 Laneige Promotion @ Wisma isetan.
After the makeover dear & I went to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Quite a funny show =)

My Rating:



*** everyday NewFace ***




Free Gift with every $80 spend on Laneige

Free Gift + voucher given when you register the make over.

Finally got my full set of sliding pact (pink, purple and blue)!!!
Recommendation: Real Long MascaraReal Long Mascara is really good, your eye lash really grow LONG. I bought one and I really like it.

Laneige spokesman:
Jeon Ji Hyun(2004-2007) VS Song Hye Kyo(2008 - )







*PS: 27 Sept 2008 Laneige Promotion @ Wisma isetan.
After the makeover dear & I went to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Quite a funny show =)

My Rating:




*** everyday NewFace ***



2015-12-05keyun
air max 95
tiffany jewelry
ugg australia
uggs for sale
michael kors outlet
uggs sale
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
louis vuitton bags
canada goose outlet
ugg sale
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg outlet
gucci handbags
replica rolex watches
air max 95
p90x
ugg australia
jordan 11 concord
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet online
kobe 8
michael kors outlet
longchamp handbags
kate spade handbags
fake oakley sunglasses
ray-ban sunglasses
uggs on sale
mont blanc pens
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online
ray-ban sunglasses
canada goose sale
coach factory outlet
beats by dre
uggs on sale
the north face jackets
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Post a Comment
<