10 Dec 2008, feeling so giddy drags my feet to work…
Feeling super sick cannot stand it whole body aching whole world spinning… BTH le went to see doctor at IRAS lvl 2 clinic…
The doctor ask a lot of qns ask till I dunno how to ans… =.=
The doctor say I need to do a ECG scan for my heart… coz she say my heartbeat v fast… that maybe the cause of my giddy.
Highest heartbeat 120… which is very high… LOL

My ECG Scan report
She give me MC to go hm straight and mc for next day coz my heartbeat adnormal need to rest need to calm down. But I still continued work till 7pm… how hardworking I m!!! LOL
Went to collect my medicine and my report… the nurse told me to call the doctor next day if my condition worse need to take the report go straight to A&E.. sound so serious… thinking omg I dun wan go hospital… phew luckily get bata after resting n now still writing post for my blog =)… hee
Then the last thing the nurse told me which make my heartbeat super fast…. Total bill $70 =.= SO EXP…
OMG I spend $144 in seeing doctor sia… OMG 1st x got fever when to see $39 then Red Eye $34 now $70 =.=
Stupid body so weak this month keep falling sick… cause mi a bomb… ARGH…
Now my stomach go hei wired… LOL have been shitting for 11 times a day =.= NO MORE DOCTOR le.. I can cure myself… *hem*

---I'm Sick---
Feeling super sick cannot stand it whole body aching whole world spinning… BTH le went to see doctor at IRAS lvl 2 clinic…
The doctor ask a lot of qns ask till I dunno how to ans… =.=
The doctor say I need to do a ECG scan for my heart… coz she say my heartbeat v fast… that maybe the cause of my giddy.
Highest heartbeat 120… which is very high… LOL

My ECG Scan report
She give me MC to go hm straight and mc for next day coz my heartbeat adnormal need to rest need to calm down. But I still continued work till 7pm… how hardworking I m!!! LOL
Went to collect my medicine and my report… the nurse told me to call the doctor next day if my condition worse need to take the report go straight to A&E.. sound so serious… thinking omg I dun wan go hospital… phew luckily get bata after resting n now still writing post for my blog =)… hee
Then the last thing the nurse told me which make my heartbeat super fast…. Total bill $70 =.= SO EXP…
OMG I spend $144 in seeing doctor sia… OMG 1st x got fever when to see $39 then Red Eye $34 now $70 =.=
Stupid body so weak this month keep falling sick… cause mi a bomb… ARGH…
Now my stomach go hei wired… LOL have been shitting for 11 times a day =.= NO MORE DOCTOR le.. I can cure myself… *hem*
---I'm Sick---


Post a Comment
<