Rmb I wrote b4 my dear drew mi a very cute pics.. Here they are… I love it a lot he draw it he color it, so must show it out wahahaha… mayb u will find it childish lol



In return… I bought a notebook n a chocolate with our pics on it, so sweet hee.

the notebook and the chocolate

the chocolate
If you are interested in making a gift like this click Here
3 Jan 2009, sat- went to ECP with jt, jx and wei ren. We cycle from 2-8pm omg so tiring… 1st time goin out with wei ren without qiang ard haha… he really can tok a lot sia, cannot stop de aiyo. We give him a new nick name watermelon and he seems too like it haha… That day was quite fun but me and jt was too tired cant cycle far… if qiang was there jiu prefect le =(
4 Jan 2009, sun- wake up at 5.30am… *yawn* leave my hse at 6.30am to dear hse to meet his mum to go explore his camp… so early. Dear invited us to go his camp explore, mi, his mum, his grandma, his 2nd uncle and wei ren went. His 2nd uncle drove us there, 8.30am we reach SAFTI camp then we went to his room 1st… not bad sia his room quite nice still got computer de. Saw some familiar face like Eugene, Cui Peng and Shaun. After that dear bring us tour ard the area… at ard 10.30am his ah ma wan to go hm le… actually the tour end at 12pm but his ah ma dun wan to walk anymore le so we left… I wish to stay till 12pm de lor… can’t bear to leave him so early but if I leave at 12pm I got to walk out alone… so far so I bata went back with them hee…

His Bed

His Comp


I look so weird in this photo ARGH…

His family member





Honor of the sword





OCS Dinning Hall
After the tour his uncle drove us to his hse and sit… then went shopping with his mum, ah ma, da yi and wei ren at tamp court. Coz his mum wanted to buy a bread maker to make bread… we shop till 5.30pm then went to my dear hse and bake bread with his mum… haha his mum ask mi to yan jiu 1st testing testing… 1 hr lata the bread is out from outside see wow not bad only look abit pale but when I cut the bread into ½ I saw Inside not ‘shou’ =.= …. RESULT = FAILED.
Inside the bread nv ‘shou’ coz I press wrong button suppose to bake for 3hrs plus but I press dao only 1hr to bake hao =.= nvm 1st x mah… testing only. This coming sat I m goin to make one more bread hope will chen gong hee =) At ard 7.30pm I leave his hse. Take cab back… the driver drive very fast like no one in the cab die oso nvm =.= ard 7.40pm I jiu reach hm le damn fast lor and the taxi fare is cheap oso $7.80 only normally is $9 lol… I feel so happy I m still here not in the hospital LOL.

♥♥♥I love You♥♥♥



In return… I bought a notebook n a chocolate with our pics on it, so sweet hee.

the notebook and the chocolate

the chocolate
If you are interested in making a gift like this click Here
3 Jan 2009, sat- went to ECP with jt, jx and wei ren. We cycle from 2-8pm omg so tiring… 1st time goin out with wei ren without qiang ard haha… he really can tok a lot sia, cannot stop de aiyo. We give him a new nick name watermelon and he seems too like it haha… That day was quite fun but me and jt was too tired cant cycle far… if qiang was there jiu prefect le =(
4 Jan 2009, sun- wake up at 5.30am… *yawn* leave my hse at 6.30am to dear hse to meet his mum to go explore his camp… so early. Dear invited us to go his camp explore, mi, his mum, his grandma, his 2nd uncle and wei ren went. His 2nd uncle drove us there, 8.30am we reach SAFTI camp then we went to his room 1st… not bad sia his room quite nice still got computer de. Saw some familiar face like Eugene, Cui Peng and Shaun. After that dear bring us tour ard the area… at ard 10.30am his ah ma wan to go hm le… actually the tour end at 12pm but his ah ma dun wan to walk anymore le so we left… I wish to stay till 12pm de lor… can’t bear to leave him so early but if I leave at 12pm I got to walk out alone… so far so I bata went back with them hee…

His Bed

His Comp


I look so weird in this photo ARGH…

His family member





Honor of the sword





OCS Dinning Hall
After the tour his uncle drove us to his hse and sit… then went shopping with his mum, ah ma, da yi and wei ren at tamp court. Coz his mum wanted to buy a bread maker to make bread… we shop till 5.30pm then went to my dear hse and bake bread with his mum… haha his mum ask mi to yan jiu 1st testing testing… 1 hr lata the bread is out from outside see wow not bad only look abit pale but when I cut the bread into ½ I saw Inside not ‘shou’ =.= …. RESULT = FAILED.
Inside the bread nv ‘shou’ coz I press wrong button suppose to bake for 3hrs plus but I press dao only 1hr to bake hao =.= nvm 1st x mah… testing only. This coming sat I m goin to make one more bread hope will chen gong hee =) At ard 7.30pm I leave his hse. Take cab back… the driver drive very fast like no one in the cab die oso nvm =.= ard 7.40pm I jiu reach hm le damn fast lor and the taxi fare is cheap oso $7.80 only normally is $9 lol… I feel so happy I m still here not in the hospital LOL.
♥♥♥I love You♥♥♥


Post a Comment
<