Getting abit stress up in work... argh
Give mi a break...
3 March onward i will be more S~T~R~E~S~S.
Coz on the 3 March i need to take part time course... One week 3 days, 3 hrs per lesson. I wonder if i cope my work and my study??? No matter what i need to cope... coz the fees is abt $22k *faint* cant afford to fail any module *choy- touch wood*. There is so many thing need to plan le life have no longer be the same le...
Lucky i have jt, pekky, chinfang and liebee to accompany mi go study... More ppl study tgt bata coz you wun feel alone u will have more motivation. If i go study alone i will go crazy very fast... All the best to my study bah =)
Anyway i was quite happy on tues because dear have night off for 6 hrs =) so happy
Their officers let them book out coz during vday they cant celebrate so they bu chang them 6 hrs LOL
After work I quickly rush hm and play my wii with my dear so fun =) but the time is too short. We play Wii sport, House of the dead and cooking mama.
I love to play Wii sport, my mii so cute lor *oops*. I think i prefer my DS cooking mama rather then Wii, Wii cooking mama is so tough...
Thinking of changing my wii remote and oso getting another gun for my dear.

Qiang's mii

Mine... so cute short short de


my gun..

House of the dead.. of coz player 2 is me... so lousy even with my gun =.=
I wan more time to spend with you... looking forward for your next book out =)

♥♥♥Only You♥♥♥
Give mi a break...
3 March onward i will be more S~T~R~E~S~S.
Coz on the 3 March i need to take part time course... One week 3 days, 3 hrs per lesson. I wonder if i cope my work and my study??? No matter what i need to cope... coz the fees is abt $22k *faint* cant afford to fail any module *choy- touch wood*. There is so many thing need to plan le life have no longer be the same le...
Lucky i have jt, pekky, chinfang and liebee to accompany mi go study... More ppl study tgt bata coz you wun feel alone u will have more motivation. If i go study alone i will go crazy very fast... All the best to my study bah =)
Anyway i was quite happy on tues because dear have night off for 6 hrs =) so happy
Their officers let them book out coz during vday they cant celebrate so they bu chang them 6 hrs LOL
After work I quickly rush hm and play my wii with my dear so fun =) but the time is too short. We play Wii sport, House of the dead and cooking mama.
I love to play Wii sport, my mii so cute lor *oops*. I think i prefer my DS cooking mama rather then Wii, Wii cooking mama is so tough...
Thinking of changing my wii remote and oso getting another gun for my dear.

Qiang's mii

Mine... so cute short short de


my gun..

House of the dead.. of coz player 2 is me... so lousy even with my gun =.=
I wan more time to spend with you... looking forward for your next book out =)
♥♥♥Only You♥♥♥


Post a Comment
<