Finally my exam is over… YIPEE! Well I have taken 1 week leave to prepare for my exam… In this one week...
Fri I went to PC Show at suntec with jt and jx. I want to buy 1TB HDD, jt want to buy a laptop and jx want to buy ipod. Can’t imagine that we can walk from 2+pm to 9pm at the PC show, I tot that we will finish buying our stuff at 5+pm. Our 1st destination is TOSHIBA laptop we went to 3 stall selling TOSHIBA laptop to compare their free gift. This time the Toshiba laptop dun have pink color series… I was glad that I bought it on the IT fair although it is abit exp. 2nd destination, my Seagate HDD after buying my HDD 3 of us feel so tired so we went to have our dinner at suki sushi. I can say the food there is bad; I would rather go for soul garden. We also have our ice buffet jx and I enjoy making ice cream we were luffing all the way… while our missy vell was so tired she just sit there and looking at us. I love to make the ice cream so fun. After our dinner we went back to PC Show to purchase jx ipod. What a tiring day!!









Shity look ice cream 1

Shity look ice cream 2

Me making ice cream.. so fun

Me eating the 'shit'
Sat- Suppose to start studying my marketing but end up I accompany my dear to watch Stephen Chow movie, '赌侠' & '赌圣' he is really Stephen Chow fans sia. LOL
We went to tampines 1 Kim Gary for our dinner, I like the food there it taste delicious esp the fries. After our dinner we went to watch movie – Ghost of Girlfriend Past. The movie was meaningful and touching somehow. Overall nice movie!
After the movie we went home and continue watching Stephen Chow movie ‘逃学威龙’ & '逃学威龙II'.



Bosco

Bosco

Lychee aloe vera & strawberry aloe vera





Sun – ROT at home….
Mon meet up with jt and pekky to study at pekky’s condo study room. At 2.30pm I went hm and sent my mum and sis to airport with my dad. So gd my mum and sis went to Australia for 1 week, stupid exam hai mi stay at sg…Hummp






My Parent






After they went in to the immigration check point, dad & I went back hm.
Tues –study tgt with pekky and jt. Notti jt & i went to play water at the swimming pool with improper attire while pekky was studying… haa




My shining kneel

My desk

Stressful Pekky

Wed- Marketing exam, not much hope *choy* SURE PASS!!!
After exam accompany jt to mango sales. Manage to buy some top and pant... BROKE again!!!
Thur & fri study accounting at mac with pekky and jt.
Finally sat our last paper le, whoo can’t celebrate le. After exam we I, jt, dear and jx went to Anstons at The Cathay for our lunch then we went to shop… after awhile I bth le I m falling aslp so I told jt I need to go hm slp l'e. Haha I slp till 7+pm omg so tired. At night finish watching hk drama '金楼银粉'

Our Food




Some street dancer performing



Sun went to Vienna for lunch as dear suddenly feel like drinking their soup… pro ar $40+ each person to drink the soup.





Corn Soup

Diff kind of soup
This one week leave I nv slp much… everyday 3am or 5am then slp… Study like mad… So tired... and the weather damn hot... omg

+++Summer Day+++
Fri I went to PC Show at suntec with jt and jx. I want to buy 1TB HDD, jt want to buy a laptop and jx want to buy ipod. Can’t imagine that we can walk from 2+pm to 9pm at the PC show, I tot that we will finish buying our stuff at 5+pm. Our 1st destination is TOSHIBA laptop we went to 3 stall selling TOSHIBA laptop to compare their free gift. This time the Toshiba laptop dun have pink color series… I was glad that I bought it on the IT fair although it is abit exp. 2nd destination, my Seagate HDD after buying my HDD 3 of us feel so tired so we went to have our dinner at suki sushi. I can say the food there is bad; I would rather go for soul garden. We also have our ice buffet jx and I enjoy making ice cream we were luffing all the way… while our missy vell was so tired she just sit there and looking at us. I love to make the ice cream so fun. After our dinner we went back to PC Show to purchase jx ipod. What a tiring day!!









Shity look ice cream 1

Shity look ice cream 2

Me making ice cream.. so fun

Me eating the 'shit'
Sat- Suppose to start studying my marketing but end up I accompany my dear to watch Stephen Chow movie, '赌侠' & '赌圣' he is really Stephen Chow fans sia. LOL
We went to tampines 1 Kim Gary for our dinner, I like the food there it taste delicious esp the fries. After our dinner we went to watch movie – Ghost of Girlfriend Past. The movie was meaningful and touching somehow. Overall nice movie!
After the movie we went home and continue watching Stephen Chow movie ‘逃学威龙’ & '逃学威龙II'.



Bosco

Bosco

Lychee aloe vera & strawberry aloe vera





Sun – ROT at home….
Mon meet up with jt and pekky to study at pekky’s condo study room. At 2.30pm I went hm and sent my mum and sis to airport with my dad. So gd my mum and sis went to Australia for 1 week, stupid exam hai mi stay at sg…Hummp






My Parent






After they went in to the immigration check point, dad & I went back hm.
Tues –study tgt with pekky and jt. Notti jt & i went to play water at the swimming pool with improper attire while pekky was studying… haa




My shining kneel

My desk

Stressful Pekky

Wed- Marketing exam, not much hope *choy* SURE PASS!!!
After exam accompany jt to mango sales. Manage to buy some top and pant... BROKE again!!!
Thur & fri study accounting at mac with pekky and jt.
Finally sat our last paper le, whoo can’t celebrate le. After exam we I, jt, dear and jx went to Anstons at The Cathay for our lunch then we went to shop… after awhile I bth le I m falling aslp so I told jt I need to go hm slp l'e. Haha I slp till 7+pm omg so tired. At night finish watching hk drama '金楼银粉'

Our Food




Some street dancer performing



Sun went to Vienna for lunch as dear suddenly feel like drinking their soup… pro ar $40+ each person to drink the soup.





Corn Soup

Diff kind of soup
This one week leave I nv slp much… everyday 3am or 5am then slp… Study like mad… So tired... and the weather damn hot... omg
+++Summer Day+++



2015-12-05keyun
air max 95
tiffany jewelry
ugg australia
uggs for sale
michael kors outlet
uggs sale
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
louis vuitton bags
canada goose outlet
ugg sale
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg outlet
gucci handbags
replica rolex watches
air max 95
p90x
ugg australia
jordan 11 concord
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet online
kobe 8
michael kors outlet
longchamp handbags
kate spade handbags
fake oakley sunglasses
ray-ban sunglasses
uggs on sale
mont blanc pens
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online
ray-ban sunglasses
canada goose sale
coach factory outlet
beats by dre
uggs on sale
the north face jackets
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Post a Comment
<