Tues having a small celebration with dear treat him go SSC and treat him eat dinner. =)
Went to Singapore science centre on Tuesday, dint manage to go snow city coz dear book out too late le.. We reach SSC at 4.45pm and snow city close at 5.15pm. So we decided to go another. So long nv go SSC le, now i feel that SSC quite boring LOL. We went to body world some of the figure quite er but still ok for mi. Dear was very interested he read the word while I just walk pass every figure without reading lol.









EEL







HIV



Ice Wall


Gravity



Cartoon house












so nice the effect of the rain drop



After SSC we went marina sq Paris international buffet, I actually wanted to go Peony Jade Restaurant but dear prefer Paris. The food was not bad got my fav LALA hee.





Wed stay at hm watch Orhpan and accident.
I prefer Orhpan nicer and more exciting...
that john are so stupid dun believe his wife believe tt stupid Esther end up killed by Esther.


I love this pic ♥

♥♥♥ Sweet Day ♥♥♥
Went to Singapore science centre on Tuesday, dint manage to go snow city coz dear book out too late le.. We reach SSC at 4.45pm and snow city close at 5.15pm. So we decided to go another. So long nv go SSC le, now i feel that SSC quite boring LOL. We went to body world some of the figure quite er but still ok for mi. Dear was very interested he read the word while I just walk pass every figure without reading lol.









EEL







HIV



Ice Wall


Gravity



Cartoon house












so nice the effect of the rain drop



After SSC we went marina sq Paris international buffet, I actually wanted to go Peony Jade Restaurant but dear prefer Paris. The food was not bad got my fav LALA hee.





Wed stay at hm watch Orhpan and accident.
I prefer Orhpan nicer and more exciting...
that john are so stupid dun believe his wife believe tt stupid Esther end up killed by Esther.


I love this pic ♥
♥♥♥ Sweet Day ♥♥♥
Labels: birthday, our celebration


<