I am going to review about 3 different brand of eyeliner.
I love to put eyeliner cause it helps to make my eye look slightly bigger but I have a oily eyelid which will make my eyeliner smudge easily. I hate it when my eyeliner smudge, as I already have dark circle & if the eyeliner smudge it really make me look like panda!!!
So I went to make permanent eyeliner but sometimes I still add on eyeliner to make it thicker. Thus I still need to find a good eyeliner that is OIL PROOF. Do you have such problem? Oily eyelid? If you have hope this post will helps you =)
This are the 3 brand i going to review:

1. Silky Girl

2. Kiss Me

3. Browlash
My Review:
Silky Girl
- Cheapest of all 3 brand
- Didn’t really like the texture
- Can be rub off easily by water
Kiss Me
- Suit me the most, its does not smudge easily on a oily eyelid
- Thin “brush” which allow to apply easily
- Suitable for oily eyelid
Browlash
- I love the texture, really smooth & look nature
- Waterproof, not easily rubbed off
- However it is not oil proof, as it smudge on oily surface
- I would recommend this if your eyelid are not oily.
Here is some testing of the eyeliners (on water & oil):

Top: Browlash, Middle: Kiss Me, Bottom: Silky Girl
1. I spray some water

2. Rubbed gently - As you can see “Silky girl” eyeliner was rubbed off totally!!
“Kiss Me” was rubbed off by a little but not that obvious in the pic while “Browlash” stayed on without even smudging.

3. I put on some hair oil on the last 2 survivor “Browlash” & “Kiss Me”

4. Gently tab my finger on “Browlash” & “Kiss Me”

5. Guess what? “Browlash” smudge while “ Kiss Me” doesn’t!
Labels: my review


Post a Comment
<