Thanks to my dear friend Pekky, I managed to get a chance to watch the NDP Preview 2014. The last time that I've been to a live NDP was in my primary school days.
Being able to watch it live makes it a much more meaningful annual event for anyone. There's a huge difference watching it live & watching it at home through the television set. The atmosphere and the crowd all gathered at the stadium is overwhelming and spectacular.
Its never as exciting watching it on the television as compared to the live performance. I tend to skip most parts of it when I watch it on television and somehow the whole performance felt long and draggy. =X haha
But its the exact opposite when catching it live, its like the whole performance ended so quickly and I just couldn't get it enough of it. lol.
I was totally soaked in national day atmosphere and all of a sudden I feel so patriotic~ :D *One people one nation, one Singapore!*
Enough of the illustration, heres some photos to commemorate this joyous event =)

Lets take a “wefie” 1st











I love the night view


















Saw my colleague & took another photo before we left =)
One Nation, One People, One Singapore
Labels: festival


Post a Comment
<