Mon- IRAS’s birthday, so everyone in IRAS will get an IRAS day souvenir. Dah Dah! the souvenir is Creative ZEN MP4(2GB), woo.

We were so happy to get our MP4 but when we open the box we saw IAS logo printed on the MP4, we was like diao lor. Nvm got free MP4 can le dun care whether got logo a not.

The logo printed on the MP4
After the excitement had ended, jt and I got to move to Team B in front of our director room. *Sob Sob*Now our place where we first came in to sit is so empty lor. Everyone started to move to different grp. We can now only tok in msn le, so sad =( Got to face the fact, the cruel reality, now we are in working life cannot still have the schooling mind =(
Schooling is definitely better then working. Let’s compare.
What is the gd point about schooling:
- More Holiday
- More Life
- Carefree
- Fun
What is the gd point about working:
- $
- $
- STILL $
What is the bad point of schooling :
- Homework
- Exam
- Must Pay $
- Stress
What is the bad point of working:
- No Life
- Long working Hrs
- Office conflict
- See boss face
- Stress
- OT
See the diff?? Schooling have more gd point then working!!!
OK euff of my grumbling.
Wed, I went to buy a watch for dear so that he can wear that for NS.
He always wanted to buy a watch for NS but I pretend to ignore him coz I wan to give him a surprise =)
DAR DAR --- Casio W-800HG-9 AV

Hope he will like it (although it look lao ya)
Bought a watch which is “couple” watch with Casio W-800HG-9 AV.

Our 2nd "couple" watch

*** I Love Music ***

We were so happy to get our MP4 but when we open the box we saw IAS logo printed on the MP4, we was like diao lor. Nvm got free MP4 can le dun care whether got logo a not.

The logo printed on the MP4
After the excitement had ended, jt and I got to move to Team B in front of our director room. *Sob Sob*Now our place where we first came in to sit is so empty lor. Everyone started to move to different grp. We can now only tok in msn le, so sad =( Got to face the fact, the cruel reality, now we are in working life cannot still have the schooling mind =(
Schooling is definitely better then working. Let’s compare.
What is the gd point about schooling:
- More Holiday
- More Life
- Carefree
- Fun
What is the gd point about working:
- $
- $
- STILL $
What is the bad point of schooling :
- Homework
- Exam
- Must Pay $
- Stress
What is the bad point of working:
- No Life
- Long working Hrs
- Office conflict
- See boss face
- Stress
- OT
See the diff?? Schooling have more gd point then working!!!
OK euff of my grumbling.
Wed, I went to buy a watch for dear so that he can wear that for NS.
He always wanted to buy a watch for NS but I pretend to ignore him coz I wan to give him a surprise =)
DAR DAR --- Casio W-800HG-9 AV

Hope he will like it (although it look lao ya)
Bought a watch which is “couple” watch with Casio W-800HG-9 AV.

Our 2nd "couple" watch
*** I Love Music ***


Post a Comment
<