Finally my mum and sis are back!!! Whoo whoo present present!!! LOL
My mum bought me a watch, quite nice but too big for me to wear I m going to change the strap and she bought a laptop bag for dear more exp then my watch lor(70+AUD)… While my sis bought us a pencil case and a set of Elle Macpherson Intimate of coz for me only hee =). Both of them bought lots of chocolate and nougat. When they reach hm the 1st thing they complain is… SO HOT… 热死人了. =.=
I reply them pls I have been 热死 for the past one week when u all are in Australia enjoying… HUMMP.
Anyway i have uploaded some nice pic to share out =)

Van or Sport car?

See the car plate

What a strong wind LOL


Beautiful rainbow

Blue blue skies

Look at the baby Kangaroo.. so cute

I love this dog look so cute!!!

My watch

Qiang laptop bag


ChocolateSSS
Wed accompany jt go get her laptop, but we then realizes that tt model laptop are not business edition while it is home premium, when the paper written that it is a business edition window.. =.=
The promoter at Harvey Norman told us that is the printing error on the paper… when we hear that we was like HUH?? We told him that what jt wan to buy is a business edition laptop so she can downgrade to XP for her work purpose. So the guy says he will try to tok to TOSHIBA abt it and solve the problem. The next day they call jt and told her they can’t help her down grade, she got 2 choice: 1) Get the refund 2) get another lappy which cost more exp but the spec seems to be lousier then her current one which can be downgraded but she no need to pay extra $$ just that she will not have the free gift including the 2nd and 3rd yr warranty. I dun understand y they make such a mistake and they dun even make an effort to info ppl who bought it? Some more the staff at TOSHIBA booth in the PC show also told us tt it is a business edition which can be downgraded!!! SO obvious is their fault, but they say till like not their fault… =.=
We feel that it is ok to change the lappy if they can give her the warranty but they refuse to provide the warranty =.= Maybe is not their fault is our fault to choose Toshiba?? End up she chooses to get the refund and bought an ASUS laptop.
Sat early in the morning 10+am me n dear went to buy movie ticket for Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen at 8pm but only left the 3rd row from the front so we watch 8.45pm 4th row from the front. Luckily I went early to buy if not we no need to watch le as we are using the cathay pass to watch therefore we cannot book online. After I bought the ticket we went to change airport to purchase my Givenchy perfumes coz my dear got the 20% off. I bought a GIVENCHY JARDIN D'INTERDIT EDT and ELIZABETH ARDEN PRETTY EDP and they gave me 2 Givenchy miniature and Elizabeth arden pretty hand cream. So happy!!! Oh ya I oso bought a new lipstick just to spend away my CK tang voucher hee. Aniway I bought Dior Addict Lip Glow- i love it so much coz the cover is in PINK so sweet so nice. Can be use as a lip balm


Givenchy brusher

My Givenchy




Went to dear hse to watch 学警狙擊… Then went down to AMK to meet jt n jx for dinner and movie. We were late for the movie miss out some part. We was so shock that we saw about 7 theater showing transformer at the same time!

NICE movie!!!



♥♥♥ LOVE U ♥♥♥
My mum bought me a watch, quite nice but too big for me to wear I m going to change the strap and she bought a laptop bag for dear more exp then my watch lor(70+AUD)… While my sis bought us a pencil case and a set of Elle Macpherson Intimate of coz for me only hee =). Both of them bought lots of chocolate and nougat. When they reach hm the 1st thing they complain is… SO HOT… 热死人了. =.=
I reply them pls I have been 热死 for the past one week when u all are in Australia enjoying… HUMMP.
Anyway i have uploaded some nice pic to share out =)

Van or Sport car?

See the car plate

What a strong wind LOL


Beautiful rainbow

Blue blue skies

Look at the baby Kangaroo.. so cute

I love this dog look so cute!!!

My watch

Qiang laptop bag


ChocolateSSS
Wed accompany jt go get her laptop, but we then realizes that tt model laptop are not business edition while it is home premium, when the paper written that it is a business edition window.. =.=
The promoter at Harvey Norman told us that is the printing error on the paper… when we hear that we was like HUH?? We told him that what jt wan to buy is a business edition laptop so she can downgrade to XP for her work purpose. So the guy says he will try to tok to TOSHIBA abt it and solve the problem. The next day they call jt and told her they can’t help her down grade, she got 2 choice: 1) Get the refund 2) get another lappy which cost more exp but the spec seems to be lousier then her current one which can be downgraded but she no need to pay extra $$ just that she will not have the free gift including the 2nd and 3rd yr warranty. I dun understand y they make such a mistake and they dun even make an effort to info ppl who bought it? Some more the staff at TOSHIBA booth in the PC show also told us tt it is a business edition which can be downgraded!!! SO obvious is their fault, but they say till like not their fault… =.=
We feel that it is ok to change the lappy if they can give her the warranty but they refuse to provide the warranty =.= Maybe is not their fault is our fault to choose Toshiba?? End up she chooses to get the refund and bought an ASUS laptop.
Sat early in the morning 10+am me n dear went to buy movie ticket for Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen at 8pm but only left the 3rd row from the front so we watch 8.45pm 4th row from the front. Luckily I went early to buy if not we no need to watch le as we are using the cathay pass to watch therefore we cannot book online. After I bought the ticket we went to change airport to purchase my Givenchy perfumes coz my dear got the 20% off. I bought a GIVENCHY JARDIN D'INTERDIT EDT and ELIZABETH ARDEN PRETTY EDP and they gave me 2 Givenchy miniature and Elizabeth arden pretty hand cream. So happy!!! Oh ya I oso bought a new lipstick just to spend away my CK tang voucher hee. Aniway I bought Dior Addict Lip Glow- i love it so much coz the cover is in PINK so sweet so nice. Can be use as a lip balm


Givenchy brusher

My Givenchy




Went to dear hse to watch 学警狙擊… Then went down to AMK to meet jt n jx for dinner and movie. We were late for the movie miss out some part. We was so shock that we saw about 7 theater showing transformer at the same time!

NICE movie!!!


♥♥♥ LOVE U ♥♥♥


Post a Comment
<