On the thur (25 Sep) jt and I went to Isetan Private Sale.
During our lunch time 12pm we rush down to scott isetan for the sale.
Only card holders are allow to go in, wow 1st time see so many ppl in isetan LOL.
We quickly grab our stuff that we reserves on wed night and move on to our payment.
The queue was really long but it was quite fast to reach our turn as there are a lot of cashiers.
After the payment I and jt went separately to collect our stuff.
I went to lvl 3 to collect my camera and lvl 1 to collect my cosmetic, as for jt she went to lvl 2 to collect M)phosis and lingerie.
Luckily we make in time to go back to office at 2pm.. phew…
After work both of us decided to went down to wisma isetan for another round and we went to our favorite cosmetic brand ~LANEIGE~
Finally when we finish our shopping both jt and I are so tired… our leg cannot take it le…
We have been running ard with our high heel, so pain, serve us right… yao shopping bu yao ming =.=
Happily shopping previously but now we are having a hard time while goin hm…
total spend: $563.32(myself) + $300(present from my dear) = $853.32 WOW… I must spend my rest of the month and next month at hm le… lol
Let see what I have bought…
- Triumph lingerie
**($50 off for 2nd piece)
- M)phosis – Shoes and a handphone pouch
**(*30% off)
- Guess bag (my mum)
**10% off
- Casio camera EX-Z80VP (*$199)
(*Free gift- Case for the camera, Lanyard, camera stand and Lens cleanser.)

- Givenchy

Pocket Beauty Case Limited Edition

Nice right?

Neo

Absolutely Givenchy

**(Free gift- Amarige perfume, pop gloss mini 404 fuchsia, power youth cream gel 15ml, power youth lotion 40ml, very irresistable givenchy body veil 30ml, very irresistable givenchy bath gel 25ml, eye fly mascara black, couture shinning pouch and a bag *ADDITIONAL: 20% off and 10% rebate voucher.)
- Laneige

Star White Essence package

Perfect Renew Treatment Mask

Pore Clear Wash-off Pack

Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

Strawberry Yogurt Pack

Snow CrystalShimmer Lip Gloss


**(Free gift- 2x wash- up gelly foam, 2x prefect renew refiner, 2x prefect renew emulsion, 2x Prefect renew essence, 2x perfect renew cream, black patent bag, poka dots trolley and poka dots bag ADDITIONAL: 10% rebate voucher)
Gib me $1000000000000000 pls………… I m BROKE
Stupid cosmetic make me broke, y must u be so attractive?? Y the packaging so nice??
I can’t resist the nice packaging… argh . Coz I m the type that buy cosmetic for the packaging rather the quality really She ci =.=
Feel so happy when I see the entire thing I had bought =) but feel so sad when I see my bankbook T.T lol how contradicting it is.
Went to watch painted skin on fri with jt, liebee and qiang.

My Rating:



Nice show overall… romantic and sad

***Shopping Spree***
During our lunch time 12pm we rush down to scott isetan for the sale.
Only card holders are allow to go in, wow 1st time see so many ppl in isetan LOL.
We quickly grab our stuff that we reserves on wed night and move on to our payment.
The queue was really long but it was quite fast to reach our turn as there are a lot of cashiers.
After the payment I and jt went separately to collect our stuff.
I went to lvl 3 to collect my camera and lvl 1 to collect my cosmetic, as for jt she went to lvl 2 to collect M)phosis and lingerie.
Luckily we make in time to go back to office at 2pm.. phew…
After work both of us decided to went down to wisma isetan for another round and we went to our favorite cosmetic brand ~LANEIGE~
Finally when we finish our shopping both jt and I are so tired… our leg cannot take it le…
We have been running ard with our high heel, so pain, serve us right… yao shopping bu yao ming =.=
Happily shopping previously but now we are having a hard time while goin hm…
total spend: $563.32(myself) + $300(present from my dear) = $853.32 WOW… I must spend my rest of the month and next month at hm le… lol
Let see what I have bought…
- Triumph lingerie
**($50 off for 2nd piece)
- M)phosis – Shoes and a handphone pouch
**(*30% off)
- Guess bag (my mum)
**10% off
- Casio camera EX-Z80VP (*$199)
(*Free gift- Case for the camera, Lanyard, camera stand and Lens cleanser.)

- Givenchy

Pocket Beauty Case Limited Edition

Nice right?

Neo

Absolutely Givenchy

**(Free gift- Amarige perfume, pop gloss mini 404 fuchsia, power youth cream gel 15ml, power youth lotion 40ml, very irresistable givenchy body veil 30ml, very irresistable givenchy bath gel 25ml, eye fly mascara black, couture shinning pouch and a bag *ADDITIONAL: 20% off and 10% rebate voucher.)
- Laneige

Star White Essence package

Perfect Renew Treatment Mask

Pore Clear Wash-off Pack

Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

Strawberry Yogurt Pack

Snow CrystalShimmer Lip Gloss


**(Free gift- 2x wash- up gelly foam, 2x prefect renew refiner, 2x prefect renew emulsion, 2x Prefect renew essence, 2x perfect renew cream, black patent bag, poka dots trolley and poka dots bag ADDITIONAL: 10% rebate voucher)
Gib me $1000000000000000 pls………… I m BROKE
Stupid cosmetic make me broke, y must u be so attractive?? Y the packaging so nice??
I can’t resist the nice packaging… argh . Coz I m the type that buy cosmetic for the packaging rather the quality really She ci =.=
Feel so happy when I see the entire thing I had bought =) but feel so sad when I see my bankbook T.T lol how contradicting it is.
Went to watch painted skin on fri with jt, liebee and qiang.

My Rating:




Nice show overall… romantic and sad
***Shopping Spree***



151228meiqing
air max 90
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online
retro jordans
michael kors handbags
swarovski jewelry
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
lebron james shoes
ugg outlet
ray ban outlet
oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
adidas originals
mulberry handbags
coach factory outlet
the north face jackets
mont blanc pens
ugg boots
canada goose outlet
michael kors uk
cheap toms shoes
jordan shoes
hollister kids
canada goose
ralph lauren sale
polo ralph lauren
Post a Comment
<