Fri - went to centre point Astons for dinner, quite a big potion compare to others outlet.




Sat went to rebond my hair with jt as she wan to dye her hair. After we finish doing our hair we meet nic, szehong and qiang to go change airport buy perfumes. After buying the perfumes sze hong drove us to change village then to chomp chomp for supper then finally back home.


Changi airport again!!!


Crowne Plaza Hotel Lobby






Sun went down amk to buy handphone with dear, we walking ard to ask for the best price to sell my F480 and buy N97. Not too bad my F480 still can sell for $240 can cover up part of my bill for N97. Wanted to sign M1 contract as it is $100+ cheaper to get N97 but they dun accept MDIS student card to sign up the student plan and dear are not even 21 so cannot have multiple phone line. Sianz…. At 1st dear ask me to wait for the price to drop as it is quite exp $798 for 2 yr contract but for my pattern can’t wait de… once I like it and I got indention to buy I must get it immediately. So we went to singtel, I like one of their student plan promotion; student & NS Man can also enjoy UNLIMITED SMS... I bought N97 for myself and bought E51 for dear since his hp abit spoil and he have been aiming for this model phone so long. So he upgrades his plan to NFS plans thus pay $100 lesser for the phone then no contract phone and he oso enjoy the FREE UNLIMITED SMS. =) whoo no need to care about my sms will brust msg dao siao LOL.

Dear's E51

My N97

=)

*** Everyday Smile***




Sat went to rebond my hair with jt as she wan to dye her hair. After we finish doing our hair we meet nic, szehong and qiang to go change airport buy perfumes. After buying the perfumes sze hong drove us to change village then to chomp chomp for supper then finally back home.


Changi airport again!!!


Crowne Plaza Hotel Lobby






Sun went down amk to buy handphone with dear, we walking ard to ask for the best price to sell my F480 and buy N97. Not too bad my F480 still can sell for $240 can cover up part of my bill for N97. Wanted to sign M1 contract as it is $100+ cheaper to get N97 but they dun accept MDIS student card to sign up the student plan and dear are not even 21 so cannot have multiple phone line. Sianz…. At 1st dear ask me to wait for the price to drop as it is quite exp $798 for 2 yr contract but for my pattern can’t wait de… once I like it and I got indention to buy I must get it immediately. So we went to singtel, I like one of their student plan promotion; student & NS Man can also enjoy UNLIMITED SMS... I bought N97 for myself and bought E51 for dear since his hp abit spoil and he have been aiming for this model phone so long. So he upgrades his plan to NFS plans thus pay $100 lesser for the phone then no contract phone and he oso enjoy the FREE UNLIMITED SMS. =) whoo no need to care about my sms will brust msg dao siao LOL.

Dear's E51

My N97

=)
*** Everyday Smile***


Post a Comment
<