
OOTD
A Big thanks to my friends who helped plan and turn up for my Bachelorette’s Night especially my bestie.
I had no idea exactly what was the plan that night, I was only told to meet them at Clark Quay.
After meeting up with Xinhui, Li Mei & Jiayi at Clark Quay MRT station, we proceed to Bliss House for our Dinner.
The ambience of the restaurant was really sweet and joyous, would still recommend this place although their food isn’t all that fantastic.
I was asked to put on the tiara & the "Bride To Be" banner throughout the night, haha.
Chee Sin was late and only came in when we started eating, we has a great time catching up just like good old times.




















A big kiss to my bestie

The way she took photo was hilarious

After our dinner, Jiayi had to leave 1st while the rest of us went for part 2 which was at the Party World.





After some crazy KTV session which ended at around 2am, we went to the taxi stand to wait for a cab. I'm glad that all of us could share a cab home as we all stay quite near to each other.
While queuing for cab, there was 2 eurasian queuing behind us. One of the guy read the words on the balloon which i am holding on to ”Bride To Be", then he asked me the dumbest question ”your birthday?". I replied him with a really stunned look ”No", and his epic reply was ”must be" (-_-!!)
hmmmmm.. I think he must either be very drunk or had just left his brain in the bar somewhere.
Lastly, I shall end the post with the picture of the presents they gave.



Post a Comment
<