Sat (26 Sep) - Our early celebration for 2 yrs anniversary and Laneige makeover.
Jt and I are invited by Laneige makeover; we are allowed to bring one of our friends for the makeover.

I brought my sister and jt brought her mum. My makeover is at 11.30pm just nice, makeup nice nice then go celebrate my anniversary =)
Tada~~





After my makeover I got to rush down to Meritus Mandarin Hotel triple 3 as dear have book a table at 12.45pm for our lunchy … so happy =)
Overall the buffet is SOSO only environment not bad price wise quite expensive, $105 for two people as the food range is not much so dun really worth it.
I saw evelyn 陈毓芸 in Meritus Mandarin Hotel, she is quite friendly as she smile to me lol.

My food








Park Hotel View



After the buffet we went KBOX, so long nv go Kbox le cannot produce gd voice liao*hem hem*

so engross sia

I wan eat the mic

At ard 6pm we finish singing so we decide to go tourist centre at orchard to book flyer and duck tour tickets but it was close for F1 sianz…
Then the lady asks us when will you stay in spore till?? LOL I m Singaporean leh… I will stay here forever!
Then I just reply her nvm thanks, dunno how to ans her also.
In the end we went to sentosa… =) so long nv go liao
we went to take cable car and sky ride.





Our cable car NO. 46



Sky Ride reminds me of my korea trip















Sentosa seem have changed a lot.
As it was quite late le so we nv really go explore everything… maybe find one day and tour ard Sentosa.

The dreamy look...
Thanks dear, I really enjoy the day. Hope you did enjoy... and hope you like the present I give

♥♥♥My Cinderlla Story♥♥♥
Jt and I are invited by Laneige makeover; we are allowed to bring one of our friends for the makeover.

I brought my sister and jt brought her mum. My makeover is at 11.30pm just nice, makeup nice nice then go celebrate my anniversary =)
Tada~~





After my makeover I got to rush down to Meritus Mandarin Hotel triple 3 as dear have book a table at 12.45pm for our lunchy … so happy =)
Overall the buffet is SOSO only environment not bad price wise quite expensive, $105 for two people as the food range is not much so dun really worth it.
I saw evelyn 陈毓芸 in Meritus Mandarin Hotel, she is quite friendly as she smile to me lol.

My food








Park Hotel View



After the buffet we went KBOX, so long nv go Kbox le cannot produce gd voice liao*hem hem*

so engross sia

I wan eat the mic

At ard 6pm we finish singing so we decide to go tourist centre at orchard to book flyer and duck tour tickets but it was close for F1 sianz…
Then the lady asks us when will you stay in spore till?? LOL I m Singaporean leh… I will stay here forever!
Then I just reply her nvm thanks, dunno how to ans her also.
In the end we went to sentosa… =) so long nv go liao
we went to take cable car and sky ride.





Our cable car NO. 46



Sky Ride reminds me of my korea trip















Sentosa seem have changed a lot.
As it was quite late le so we nv really go explore everything… maybe find one day and tour ard Sentosa.

The dreamy look...
Thanks dear, I really enjoy the day. Hope you did enjoy... and hope you like the present I give
♥♥♥My Cinderlla Story♥♥♥
Labels: our celebration


Post a Comment
<