After our ROM lunch, we invited our guest up to our hotel room for a quick look and chit chat.



Love the Herman Miller chair, super comfy.





At around 5pm, after all relatives & friends had left, We changed our clothes, unpacked our luggage & lay back to rest for awhile.
At around 6pm, *DING DONG*, the door bell rang and I knew exactly what that was, while my unsuspecting dear was still lying in bed with his eyes still on the iPad. The hotel staff had just brought the birthday cake which I had ordered earlier without dear knowing.
This was the little surprise I had arranged for dear and I was quite successful because he was really surprised =)
I also hid his present in the bedside drawer and asked him to search for it, but he didn’t manage to find it. He searched every corner of the room but not that drawer -.-

Beside his birthday present I also bought a couple watch as our wedding gift. =)
Both the presents were my way of supporting & preparing him for his new job =) *Hwaiting*

After all the surprises, we had our really sinful dinner (cup noodle) with the yummy chocolate cake and of course all while watching Running Man projected onto the Hotel TV.
We had always loved to watch running man while eating junk foods during our staycation. HAHA

Morning View

Afternoon View

Evening View

Night View


Day 2
Woke up at 6am for our breakfast at the edge.

OOTD



Wow, we just have to love their breakfast, we were really spoilt for choice from their wide variety of breads, cakes, porridge, curry and much more.
impossible to try everything in one day, so we decided to try the rest the next day.










After breakfast, we went back to our room to sleep again, I guess thats what people do on stay cations! haha or it may be just us. Whateva! We again woke up at around 1pm to do some shopping and dating in the nearby shoppes.
We went to esplanade’s No Signboard Seafood, due to the past bad experience, we specially demanded for sri lanka crabs!
Unfortunately no sri lanka crabs again!, despite calling and reserving few weeks earlier -.- so we left & went to Paradise Inn for dinner.

OOTD2







After our dinner we bought night snacks for supper!.


Selfie with MBS
Day 3
Last day of the staycation, good times flies, was a little sad but knowing my honeymoon would be coming in 2 days time my mood just gets better!!!
Woke up at 5am to go to the gym for some workout to burn away those extra fats that we packed on the past 2 days but was so surprise to see the gym so packed at this time. We end up going for breakfast instead and pack in more fats. HAHA

Out for Gym
After breakfast we went back to take a quick nap before checking out.
Overall I really enjoyed my stay at Pan Pacific, comfortable & nice room, friendly staff & delicious breakfast!!
Our room: Pan Pacific Harbour Studio King
Labels: hotelstay, our celebration, Wedding


Post a Comment
<